Martin D15M Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar 2008 Pre-Owned MINT Hard Case
- The Martin D15M is a beautiful Martin acoustic with a big, bold voice. The mahogany will automatically give you a warm, lush tone that works really well with the human voice. This makes it a great choice for singer-songwriters.
Only 1 left in stock
It’s got a simple, no frills approach with a comfortable to play neck taper. The traditional dreadnought body shape gives you big sounds for strumming and great note articulation for flatpickers. The thin finish also means it’ll resonate wonderfully when played and will only get better with age.
The back, sides and top are bookmatched genuine mahogany with A-frame Sitka Spruce X-bracing and a traditional maple bridge-plate. The 14-fret neck is also genuine mahogany and itâ€™s joined with an East Indian rosewood fingerboard and headplate. The traditional rosewood belly-bridge is fitted with a bone saddle, and the nut is fashioned from bone as well. The MartinÂ D15M is embellished with a dark mahogany stain and a satin lacquer finish. The end result is a guitar of beauty and simplicity with a warm, rich mahogany voice.
The D15M model continues the Martin tradition with solid mahogany construction and a rich satin finish. Satisfy your desire with an affordable solid wood guitar that is visually distinctive and innovative.
- Model: D-15M
- Fingerboard Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Neck Colour: Dark Mahogany
- Construction: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Scale Length 25.4″
- Bridge Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Body Size: Dreadnought 14 fret neck join/
- Top Material: Mahogany
- Saddle: Compensated Bone
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open Gear
- Neck Shape: Standard Taper
- Back Material: Mahogany
- Nut Material: Bone
- No End Pin as Factory Standard
|Dimensions||140 × 40 × 20 cm|