We sell a range of guitar effects pedals and music fx pedals at our Nottingham music shop located south of the city centre in West Bridford at Abbey Road Music—Nottingham’s favourite guitar store!
Showing 1–12 of 27 results
Blackstar LT Distortion Guitar Pedal
- Got that massive sound in your head that you’ve been unable to re-create? Then let the Blackstar LT DIST guitar pedal let you unleash that beast.
- Blackstar’s own patented infinite shape feature circuit gives you never-ending adjustment over the characteristics of the tone allowing you to explore a range of sound from many era’s and locations.
Blackstar LT Drive Clean Boost Guitar Pedal
- A warm boost or a screaming saturation, you decide!
- The Blackstar LT Drive guitar pedal gives you total control over the amount of power with a simple and striking interface.
- The rugged build and size of the LT Drive means you can incorporate it into your existing pedalboard setup with ease.
Boss DN-2 Dyna Drive Overdrive Pedal
- Moderate to heavy gain available which cleans up nicely when you lighten up your picking technique.
Dunlop Original Cry Baby Wah Pedal
- Original Wah Wah.
- True to 1966 Thomas Organ design. Put your foot down and be heard!
Electro Harmonix Big Muff PI V6 EH-3034 Vintage Guitar Effects Pedal Pre-Owned
- If you are looking at this then you know what it is – Rare V6 version of the clsic pedal from the early eighties
- DOES NOT COME WITH A POWER SUPPLY (Available separately)
Ernie Ball 6184 Expression Ambient Delay Pedal
- The Expression Series Ambient Delay provides 50 to 750 milliseconds of delay time layered with reverb, for everything from slap-back to extended repeats
- It features settings for delay time and feedback, as well as reverb level, with a foot-sweepable effect level control to integrate anything from subtle textures to ambient soundscapes.
Fender ABY Footswitch Pedal
- Fender’s ABY footswitch with passive switcher allows you to plug a single guitar into two amplifiers or plug two guitars into a single amplifier, making it easy and convenient to create a rig with eminent flexibility and a variety of tone options.
Marshall PEDL-90003 Single Footswitch£29.00
- This single button footswitch is designed for easy channel changing and is compatible with many different Marshall Amplifiers.
Marshall PEDL-90010 Crunch/Overdrive 2-Button Footswitch£29.00
- This footswitch is designed for easy channel changing and is compatible with many different Marshall Amplifiers.
- Marshall PEDL-90010 Crunch/Overdrive 2-Button Footswitch Pedal for FX Models
Mooer M6 Firefly Flight Case for Micro Series Pedals£44.99
- You’ll love this if you’re a user of Mooer pedals and you want to create a small but versatile pedal board
Mooer Micro Series Black Secret Distortion Pedal£69.99
- The Mooer Black Secret is a hard hitting distortion pedal that tips its hat to another iconic distortion pedal named after a pestilent rodent (you know the one!)