Gretsch Streamliner G2420T Hollow Body Single Cut Guitar with Bigsby®Gold Dust
- Gretsch have added a great new guitar range to their lineup, The Streamliners. Designed to be a great value guitar with everything you need to get a characterful tone and classic look. The G2420 comes in 2 colours, Flagstaff Red and Gold dust.
- This single cut guitar has a hollowbody built round a center block that keeps your tuning stable and adds a rich depth to the tone. The bigsby trem lets you get some really nice gentle swells, perfect for jazz and country styles.
Only 1 left in stock
Big, bold and righteous, the Gretsch Streamliner G2420T Single Cutaway Hollow Body with Bigsby is designed for the modern guitarist who yearns for something beyond the norm. A commanding guitar for powerful players, the G2420T’s modern sonics, updated electronics and authentically elegant style create the latest iteration of That Great Gretsch Sound!™
The secret to the Streamliner’s sound is a new offering from Gretsch—the Broad’Tron humbucking pickup. Specifically designed by the expert engineers at Gretsch for the Streamliner, this high-output pickup spawns robust lows, pristine highs and a throaty midrange for a unique tone that blends well with other instruments in a band context. This sonic power is harnessed and shaped by the traditional control layout—neck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching.
A fast-playing 12”-radius rosewood fingerboard with elegant pearloid block inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the white-bound nato neck with a thin “U”-shaped profile—ideal for chord work or firing off hot-rodded riffing. Add some shimmer and expression to your playing with the Bigsby-licensed B60 vibrato tailpiece while the Adjusto-matic™ bridge with secured rosewood base and synthetic bone nut grant amazing tuning stability.
All the classic eye-catching style you’ve come to expect from Gretsch is here—vintage-style gold control knobs, F Holes, elegant two-ply white and black body binding, slick-looking nickel hardware, arched laminated maple construction and single-ply black pickguard with Gretsch logo.
Nearly impossible to put down once you pick it up and start playing, the G2420T Streamliner Single Cutaway Hollow Body with Bigsby is an astounding take on the classic sound and style you’ve come to expect from Gretsch.
- Body Style: Single Cutaway Hollow Body
- Body Depth: 2.75″ (70mm)
- Lower Bout: 16″ (406mm)
- Top: Laminated Maple
- Back & Sides: Laminated Maple
- Soundholes: Baldwin-Era Small F-Holes
- Binding: White, w/Black Purfling
- Bracing: Parallel Tone Bars
- Finish: Gloss
- Headstock: Bound, Late ’50s 6120 Style
- Neck: Nato
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Fingerboard: Bound Rosewood
- Inlays: Big Block Pearloid
- Fretboard Radius: 12″ (305 mm)
- Nut: Synthetic Bone, Aged White
- Nut Width: 1.6875″ (42.9 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.75″ (629mm)
- Neck Pickup: Gretsch Broad’Tron Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Gretsch Broad’Tron Humbucker
- Controls: 2 vol / 1 tone / 3-way toggle, 1 master vol
- Bridge: Adjust-o-matic on SECURED Rosewood Base
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B60
- Tuning Keys: Sealed Die Cast
- Hardware: Nickel
- Pickguard: Black Plastic ‘Jet’ style with Gretsch logo
- Knobs: Clear Plastic, Gold Painted Underside
- Strap Buttons: Standard
- Strings: Fender NPS 10-46
- Colours: Flagstaff Sunset, Gold Dust
|Dimensions||100 × 40 × 20 cm|