Showing all 10 results
Fender ABY Footswitch Pedal
- Fenderâ€™s ABY footswitch with passive switcher allows you to plug a single guitar into two amplifiers or plug two guitars into a single amplifier, making it easy and convenient to create a rig with eminent flexibility and a variety of tone options.
Mooer M6 Firefly Flight Case for Micro Series Pedals£44.99
- You’ll love this if you’re a user of Mooer pedals and you want to create a small but versatile pedal board
Mooer Micro Series Black Secret Distortion Pedal£69.99
- The Mooer Black Secret is a hard hitting distortion pedal that tips its hat to another iconic distortion pedal named after a pestilent rodent (you know the one!)
Mooer Micro Series Reecho Digital Delay Pedal£69.99
- The Mooer Reecho is the most flexible delay guitar pedal in the Mooer range offer delay times from 5ms right through to 780ms with control over effect level and feedback as well as three way switch to define the tone of the delays: Analog, Real and Tape
Mooer Micro Series The Wahter Wah Pedal£89.99
- The Wahter recreates the vocal sweep and lush harmonics of the classic wah tone while keeping the tiny size.
Mooer PB-10 Stomplate Standard Folding Pedalboard and Carry Case£79.99
- Compact size and simple styling reflect the consistent design concept of Mooer products.
- Patented 180 degree folding design, using a customized Aluminum alloy rotatable structure, which can be placed in multiple angles on stage, making it more convenient to access all pedals.
Mooer PB-5 Stomplate Mini Pedal Board
- Compact size and simple styling reflect the consistent design concept of Mooer products
Mooer PC Series PC-C Micro Series Guitar Effects Pedal Conncetor
- Â Ideal for connecting Mooer Micro guitar effects (FX) pedals together.
Mooer PC Series Z Micro Series Guitar Effects Pedal Conncetor£5.99
- Designed for Mooer micro
Mooer PDC-8A Daisy Chain Power Cable Angled 8x Effects Pedals£6.99
- Mooer Power Cable Daisy Chain PDC-8AÂ makes the ideal accessory for powering multiple Mooer guitar effect pedals.