Tanglewood TW12 CE Winterleaf 12-String Cutaway Electro Acoustic Guitar Natural
- Tanglewood’s Winterleaf series provides outstanding value for money, and if you needed proof – just try out the TW12CE. In terms of playability and tone, we challenge you to find a more satisfying 12 string in the price bracket!
- Its cutaway design enables easier access across the whole fingerboard, and allows for fluid hand flexibility during your performances.
Out of stock
One of the most impressive features of the Tanglewood Winterleaf TW12CE is the outstanding playability it provides. Normally you’d expect a chunky, tougher-to-play neck at this price point – but not here.
Even if you’ve never played a 12-string before, you’ll quickly get to grips with this very fluid feeling guitar.
Playability is matched with a highly desirable tone. It uses mahogany back and sides which creates a full bodied, warm tonal base, topped with a solid spruce top really allows the brightness of the higher strings to ring out with immaculate clarity.
We’re truly impressed with this guitar, and highly recommend it for all 12-string applications.
- SHAPE: 12 String Cutaway Orchestra
- TOP: Spruce
- BACK: Mahogany
- SIDES: Mahogany
- NECK (MATERIAL): Mahogany
- FINGERBOARD: Techwood
- BRIDGE: Techwood
- BINDING: Maple
- SADDLE: ABS Ivory, Compensating
- NUT (WIDTH): ABS Ivory (48mm)
- SCALE LENGTH: 650mm
- MACHINE HEADS: Small Chrome Die Cast
- FINISH: Natural Satin
- EQ: B-Band M450-T
- STRINGS: Elixir Nanoweb 16153
- SKU: TW12CE
- RANGE: Winterleaf
|Dimensions||100 × 40 × 20 cm|