Tanglewood TW12 CE Winterleaf 12-String Cutaway Electro Acoustic Guitar Natural
- Tanglewood’s Winterleaf series provides outstanding value for money, and if you needed proof – just try out the TW12CE. In terms of playability and tone, we challenge you to find a more satisfying 12 string in the price bracket!
- Its cutaway design enables easier access across the whole fingerboard, and allows for fluid hand flexibility during your performances.
Only 1 left in stock
One of the most impressive features of the Tanglewood Winterleaf TW12CE is the outstanding playability it provides. Normally you’d expect a chunky, tougher-to-play neck at this price point – but not here.
Even if you’ve never played a 12-string before, you’ll quickly get to grips with this very fluid feeling guitar.
Playability is matched with a highly desirable tone. It uses mahogany back and sides which creates a full bodied, warm tonal base, topped with a solid spruce top really allows the brightness of the higher strings to ring out with immaculate clarity.
We’re truly impressed with this guitar, and highly recommend it for all 12-string applications.
- SHAPE: 12 String Cutaway Orchestra
- TOP: Spruce
- BACK: Mahogany
- SIDES: Mahogany
- NECK (MATERIAL): Mahogany
- FINGERBOARD: Techwood
- BRIDGE: Techwood
- BINDING: Maple
- SADDLE: ABS Ivory, Compensating
- NUT (WIDTH): ABS Ivory (48mm)
- SCALE LENGTH: 650mm
- MACHINE HEADS: Small Chrome Die Cast
- FINISH: Natural Satin
- EQ: B-Band M450-T
- STRINGS: Elixir Nanoweb 16153
- SKU: TW12CE
- RANGE: Winterleaf
|Dimensions||100 × 40 × 20 cm|