Gibson Les Paul 1960 Classic Re-Issue 2005 100% Stock HoneyBurst w Original USA H/C
- A gorgeous 2005 Gibson 1960 Les Paul Classic in warm and smooth Honeyburst finish!
Only 1 left in stock
The Les Paul 1960 Classic was successfully introduced alongside the ‘Standard’ model from 1989-2008.
Though not officially a true ‘Reissue’ it took influence and traits from the coveted early 60’s Les Paul featuring a slim tapered ’60 neck profile; inked serial number; smaller headstock; narrower binding; nickel ABR-1 bridge and tailpiece; vintage style tuners.
Other enhancements included a weight relieved mahogany body; aged inlays and slimmer bindings; Gibson 496R/500T Ceramic Magnet humbucking pickups without covers.
~ Aprox 9 LBS in weight
– Solid Mahogany body
– Carved Maple top
– Solid Mahogany neck (Slim 60’s profile)
– Rosewood fingerboard with aged trapezoid inlay
– Gibson 490R neck pickup with an output of 8.21K
– Gibson 500T bridge pickup with an output of 14.43K
– Nickel plated hardware
– Gibson Deluxe tuners
– Amber control knobs with pointers
– Original Gibson USA Hard-case
|Dimensions||140 × 40 × 20 cm|