Electro Harmonix Cathedral Vintage Guitar Stereo Reverb Effects Pedal Pre-Owned Boxed With Power Supply
- Enter the Cathedral and surround your music with the aria of divine presence. True stereo reverbs reveal your inspirations while programmability recalls your spirit of creation.
Only 1 left in stock
The Cathedral is the performer’s mantra creating the perfect space for your instrument or voice while offering an elegance that takes your music to a higher ground.
As you’d expect with the heritage of the Holy Grail behind the Electro Harmonix name – the Cathedral does not disappoint when it comes to features or sound quality. From the most Revered Spring to the Almighty Hall, via a positively satanic Reverse reverb, you’ll have a world of great environments at your feet.
With 5 tweakable parameters, it’s easy to forget how you got that great sound – but all is forgiven with preset saving and loading! Typically funky and ergonomically designed, the Cathedral will look good and sound great on any pedalboard! Amen!
- “As well as the standard spring and digital reverbs, the pedal has some more creative models – it’s a doddle to use so you’ll be delving quickly into those ethereal sounds.”
- “The main attraction is the infinite reverb switch. With the switch held down you get an unceasing sea of reverb that is great for producing sustained sounds while you play along uneffected over the top.”
- “For: Flexible and creative. Against: Too many models for some. 4/5 Stars”Stuart Williams – Total Guitar Magazine
- 24 bit AD and DA converters
- True stereo inputs and outputs
- 8 programmable reverb styles with the ability to load and save
- Tap Tempo to set pre-delay section
- Damping/Tone control available for each reverb mode
- Grail Spring, Accu Spring, Hall, Room, Plate, Reverse, Grail Flerb, Echo
- Hold tap tempo for infinite reverb
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 cm|