Boss FZ-5 Fuzz Pedal Ex Demo
- Vintage sounds inspired by famous fuzz pedals of the ’60s and ’70s
Out of stock
The FZ-5 is a modern pedal built for the modern guitarist, but the sounds you can get from the FZ-5 are pure retro.
Looking back at the glorious rock sounds of the ’60s and ’70s, the FZ-5 recreates its vintage fuzz through BOSS state-of-the-art COSM technology.
Recall the fuzz-filled flavors of classic pedals, such as the Maestro FZ-1A, Fuzz Face and Octavia pedals, and kick ’em into overdrive with the FZ-5’s Boost knob. BOSS’ proprietary COSM technology allows guitar players to recreate classic fuzz BOOST control for more aggressive tone.
The FZ-5 is the perfect weapon for players wanting to beef up their rigs with classic retro fuzz artillery.
- Nominal Input Level-20 dBu
- Input Impedance1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level-20 dBu
- Output Impedance1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance10 k ohms or greater
- Bypass Buffered bypass
- FUZZ knob
- Pedal switch
- Indicator CHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)
- INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
OUTPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
DC IN jack
- Power SupplyAlkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61) or Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22)
AC adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- Current Draw 36 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous useAlkaline: Approx. 10 hours
Carbon: Approx. 3 hours
*These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.AccessoriesOwner’s manual
Leaflet (“USING THE UNIT SAFELY,” “IMPORTANT NOTES,” and “Information”)
Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61)Options (sold separately)AC adaptor: PSA seriesSIZE AND WEIGHTWidth73 mm
2-7/8 inchesDepth129 mm
5-1/8 inchesHeight59 mm
2-3/8 inchesWeight (including battery)440 g
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 cm|