Search results: “marshall”
Showing 1–12 of 22 results
Marshall ORI20C Origin 20 Watt 1×10 Valve Combo£559.00
- The Marshall ORI20C Origin 20 Guitar Amplifier Combo is perfect for those who want classic Marshall tones combined with contemporary features, in an easy to transport combo that is great for practising, jamming, and gigging with. Simply plug in, turn it up, and let loose.
Marshall MG10G 10 Watt Guitar Amp Gold£69.00
- The Marshall MG10G Gold 10W Guitar Combo features the iconic ‘gold’ front panel design and delivers 10 watts of portable Marshall tone.
Marshall Code 4×12 100 Watt Speaker Cab
- Designed to be used with the CODE100H head, the CODE412 is a 120 Watt, 4 x 12″ angled cab, loaded with custom speakers.
Marshall Code 100H Head 100 Watt Modelling Amp
- Fully programmable, CODE combines authentic modelling of classic and contemporary Marshall tones with professional quality FX
- CODE preamp, power amp and speaker cabinet models have been developed in collaboration with audio software pioneers Softube to create Marshall-Softube (MST) modelling, highly accurate recreations of classic and contemporary Marshall products and more
Marshall MG Series MG102CFX 100W 2×12 Guitar Amplifier Pre-Owned
- The MG102CFX is a 100 Watt 2 x 12″ combo, and having two 12″ speakers means it ‘moves more air’, making it the biggest sounding of the MG combos.
- And because of its larger cabinet, it has a slightly lower frequency response, producing thicker bottom end.
Marshall MB60 Bass Combo Amplifier Pre-owned
- The 60 Watt MB60, with its 12″ speaker is a compact combo that packs a punch. Collection preferred.
Marshall PEDL-90010 Crunch/Overdrive 2-Button Footswitch£29.00
- This footswitch is designed for easy channel changing and is compatible with many different Marshall Amplifiers.
- Marshall PEDL-90010 Crunch/Overdrive 2-Button Footswitch Pedal for FX Models
Marshall 2536 Silver Jubilee Speaker Cab 140W 2×12″ Mono / 70W+70W Stereo
- The 2536 differs from the 1936™ only by its speakers; it’s loaded with Celestion G12 Vintage speakers
- The result is a creamier higher-end response, which sounds slightly warmer than the G12T-75s used in the 1936
- The 2536 can be used in mono or stereo mode, without the need to switch.
Marshall MS-2SJ Micro Amp (Silver)£28.00
- The Marshall MS-2SJ Micro Amp delivers screamin’ lead tones from your back pocket – meaning you can literally rock while you roll.
- Get classic Marshall looks with a powerful overdrive from this 1 watt mini-monster. This one has an attractive Silver finish
Marshall MS-4 Micro Amplifier Stack£35.00
- The Marshall MS-4 Micro Amp delivers screamin’ lead tones from your back pocket – meaning you can literally rock while you roll.
- Get classic Marshall looks with a powerful overdrive from this 1 watt mini-monster.
Marshall MS-2W Micro Amp White£28.00
- The Marshall MS-2W Micro Amp delivers screamin’ lead tones from your back pocket – meaning you can literally rock while you roll.
- Get classic Marshall looks with a powerful overdrive from this 1 watt mini-monster. This one has an attractive White finish
Marshall Code PEDL-91009 4-Way Footswitch£49.00
- If you want to take full advantage of your Marshall Code amp you need to pick up this footswitch
- Featuring four programmable footswitches this is the best way to take your control of your Marshall Code